The WHRI assists investigators with all aspects of research related to women’s and newborn’s health.
Our research support services are available to all WHRI members and trainees and to investigators and trainees conducting research within the programs of BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre.
General Research Services
- Protocol planning and development
- Preparation and submission of ethics and regulatory documents
- Budget advising and development
- Recruitment and consenting of study participants
- Conduct of study interviews and questionnaires
- Facilitation of data access
- Database building and data entry (REDCap, Excel)
- Statistical analysis planning and completion
- Manuscript planning and development
Specialized Support Staff
- Kathryn Dewar, PhD, Senior Research Manager
- Nicole Prestley, Manager, Research + Knowledge Translation
- Carola Muñoz, Research Projects Manager
- Sabina Dobrer, Senior Statistician
- Emma Branch, Research Data Analyst
- Heather Noga, Research Manager
- Julia Santana Parrilla, Qualitative Methods Specialist
- Beth Payne, Digital Health Manager
Request Our Services
If you would like to request WHRI assistance, please contact the WHRI Senior Research Manager, Dr. Kathryn Dewar, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (604-875-2424 ext. 4909).
Grant Facilitation Services