The WHRI assists investigators with all aspects of research related to women’s and newborn’s health.
Our research support services are available to all WHRI members and trainees and to investigators and trainees conducting research within the programs of BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre.
- Protocol planning and development
- Preparation and submission of ethics and regulatory documents
- Grants facilitation
- Budget advising and development
- Recruitment and consenting of study participants
- Conduct of study interviews and questionnaires
- Facilitation of data access
- Database building and data entry (REDCap, Excel)
- Statistical analysis planning and completion
- Presentation (power point slides / poster) development
- Manuscript planning and development
Request Our Services
If you would like to request WHRI assistance, please contact the WHRI Senior Research Manager, Dr. Kathryn Dewar, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (604-875-2424 ext. 4909).
Grant Facilitation Services