There is much more to research than results.
Behind every publication are rich and fascinating stories about how scientists discover a gap in knowledge, how they collaborate, why they choose to pursue a line of inquiry, or why a research user should care about their work.
@WomensResearch is a podcast produced by the Women’s Health Research Institute that explores the latest in women’s health research in British Columbia.
Listen to @WomensResearch
- Episode 14: SmartMom November 23, 2021
- Episode 13: Supporting Survivors of Abuse and Brain Injury through Research October 7, 2021
- Episode 12: Busting myths with Professor Timothy Caulfield September 1, 2021
- Episode 11: Helping Healthcare Providers to Break the Silence on Perinatal Violence in BC August 12, 2021
- Episode 10: Does women's interest in sex change with their menstrual cycle? July 1, 2021
- Episode 9: Kangaroo Care May 6, 2021
- Episode 8: Analyzing online conversations February 4, 2021
- Episode 7: The World of Sex Research December 22, 2020
- Episode 6: Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on trainees October 22, 2020
- Episode 5: Social Media September 2, 2020
- Episode 4: Virtual Leadership July 7, 2020
- Episode 3: Why women's health research? May 28, 2020
- Episode 2: Fighting misinformation online April 20, 2020
- Introducing @WomensResearch March 4, 2020