There is much more to research than results.
Behind every publication are rich and fascinating stories about how scientists discover a gap in knowledge, how they collaborate, why they choose to pursue a line of inquiry, or why a research user should care about their work.
@WomensResearch is a podcast produced by the Women’s Health Research Institute that explores the latest in women’s health research in British Columbia.
Listen to @WomensResearch
- Episode 26 | Let's talk about Sexual Health Research with Dr. Katrina Bouchard July 28, 2023
- Episode 25 | Engaging in Patient-Oriented Research with the Endometriosis Patient Research Advisory Board June 30, 2023
- Episode 24 | A xennial, millennial, and zillennial talk the Tok January 27, 2023
- Episode 23 | Let's talk about it: Undoing stigma and advancing gender equity in medicine with Tori Ford of Medical Herstory January 5, 2023
- Episode 22 | Where animation and knowledge translation collide: whiteboard videos as a tool for promoting health information December 1, 2022
- Episode 21: Checking in with Dr. Nikki Salmond and Dwayne Tucker September 1, 2022
- Episode 20: How can we make digital health more equitable? August 8, 2022
- Episode 19: Exploring arts-based knowledge translation with the HIV Made Me Fabulous team July 29, 2022
- Episode 18: Reproductive mental health May 4, 2022
- Episode 17: GOSH x @WomensResearch April 7, 2022
- Episode 16: In conversation with Dr. Jennifer Gardy March 4, 2022
- Episode 15: Women's Heart Health February 8, 2022
- Episode 14: SmartMom November 23, 2021
- Episode 13: Supporting Survivors of Abuse and Brain Injury through Research October 7, 2021
- Episode 12: Busting myths with Professor Timothy Caulfield September 1, 2021
- Episode 11: Helping Healthcare Providers to Break the Silence on Perinatal Violence in BC August 12, 2021
- Episode 10: Does women's interest in sex change with their menstrual cycle? July 1, 2021
- Episode 9: Kangaroo Care May 6, 2021
- Episode 8: Analyzing online conversations February 4, 2021
- Episode 7: The World of Sex Research December 22, 2020