The Women’s Health Research Institute is the research arm of BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre and one of only a few research institutes worldwide to focus exclusively on women’s health.
The pioneering work being conducted by our researchers will transform our knowledge about women’s bodies, and help to make positive changes in health for women and their families.
View or download our reports:
- WHRI Inaugural Report ( PDF 1.07MB)
- WHRI Publications Record ( PDF 4.51MB)
- 2009/2010 Annual Report ( PDF 1.21MB)
- 2010/2011 Annual Report ( PDF 1.49MB)
- 2011- 2013 WHRI Annual Report ( PDF 2.96MB)
- 2014/15 WHRI Annual Report ( PDF 1812KB)
- Women’s Health Research Agenda (PDF 2223 KB)
- Women’s Health Research Agenda: Take Action for Change (PDF 1447 KB)